Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Oven to Table Rectangular Baker
As versatile as they are beautiful, our sturdy, affordable oven-to-table pieces are designed to be used every single day. They're just what you need for baking and serving everything from savoury gratins and casseroles to fruit cobblers, brownies and other desserts. Great for roasting meats and vegetables, too.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma — and exclusively ours.
- Made of enamelled porcelain for uniform heating.
- Hand-brushed with a durable porcelain-enamel glaze that resists scratches, stains and cracks.
- Microwavable; oven and dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 1.6 L cap.; 29 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm high.
- Medium: 2.3 L cap.; 31 cm x 22 cm x 6 cm high.
- Large: 3.5 L cap.; 34 cm x 24 cm x 7 cm high.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Microwavable; oven and freezer safe.
- Use wood, silicone or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not use directly on the stovetop.
- Allow baker to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.