Williams Sonoma Outdoor Teak Chopping Board
Our signature wooden chopping boards are both beautiful and functional. Made of sturdy teak, this board is hardy enough for outdoor use by the barbecue, perfect for carving and serving grilled meats.
- Crafted of plantation-grown teak reclaimed from the manufacture of other products.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Perimeter well to collect meat juices for making sauces and gravies.
- Finished with food-safe mineral oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 33 cm x 38 cm x 2 cm thick; 1.3 kg.
- Large: 51 cm x 38 cm x 2 cm thick; 1.7 kg.
- Made in Brazil.
Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitise, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odours by rubbing the board with table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.