Williams-Sonoma Potato Masher
We designed and developed our exclusive line of stainless-steel kitchen tools by drawing upon more than fifty years of culinary experience. The professional-quality utensils are crafted of heavy-gauge stainless steel and ergonomically shaped for excellent balance and control – for a difference you can really feel in your hand. This potato masher is designed with a curved head that reaches into most pans and bowls for thorough mashing.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Efficiently mashes cooked potatoes and other soft ingredients.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance and comfort and will not bend.
- Handle is designed to be comfortable to hold when gripped from multiple angles.
Dimensions & More Info
- 27 cm long.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.