Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Adjustable Apple Slicer & Corer
Our double-handled slicer is the fast, easy way to slice apples for snacking, baking or cooking. Just a quick downward push and it removes the core and cuts uniformly shaped seedless wedges. The adjustable dial lets you choose 8 or 16 slices at a time.
- Cores and slices apples in one downward motion.
- Sharp stainless-steel blades cut cleanly through fruit.
- Adjustable slicing dial for 8 or 16 wedges.
- Nonslip handles provide a comfortable grip for improved control.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- Ribbed base protects blades when not in use.
- 18 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm high including handles.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.