Williams Sonoma Professional Chicken Roaster
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Sit down to delicious, super-juicy roast chicken in half the time. Our Professional Roaster uses the power of steam and vertical roasting to cook a whole chicken to tender, moist perfection in less time than in the oven or on the barbecue. Fill the pan with beer or wine to infuse the meat with rich, savoury flavour. For a complete meal, arrange vegetables around the cone and they'll be basted by the tasty juices.
- 30cm x 29 cm x 5 cm high.
- Roasts chicken 50% faster than a traditional roasting pan.
- Centre cone has dozens of small vent holes to release steam and cook chicken rapidly.
- Pan holds water, beer, wine or other liquids, keeping meat moist and infusing it with flavour.
- Heat circulates 360° to ensure uniformly cooked chicken with crispy, golden skin.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases foods easily and simplifies clean-up.
- Large stainless-steel side handles are easy to grasp with oven mitts.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning and compact storage.
- Base can be used on its own (without steamer plate and cone) as a barbecue-top grill pan.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30 cm x 29 cm x 5 cm high.
- Centre cone: 11 cm diam.
- 2 kg.
- For use in oven or on outdoor barbecue.
- Carbon-steel pan and removable steamer plate with aluminium cone.
- Holds a chicken weighing up to 2.25 kg.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Caution: Handles will get hot. Use oven mitts or gloves when handling.
- Do not use with metal utensils.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Let roaster cool completely before cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- To preserve the pan's finish, do not clean with a steel brush.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.