Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Chef's Pan
We've teamed up with Scanpan to create our signature line of high-performance, eco-friendly nonstick cookware. The durable pieces are made in Denmark of 100% recycled aluminium with a patented PFOA-free Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick coating. Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil, this roomy chef's pan offers the depth of a sauté pan for simmering and braising, with two loop side handles for carrying it to the table for serving.
- Extra-thick aluminium base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- 100% recycled aluminium responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick surface is 10 times harder than stainless steel, safe to use with metal utensils and releases foods easily.
- See-through tempered-glass lid.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Designed for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- 32 cm diam., 6 cm high.
- 4 L cap.
- 3.2 kg.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly nonstick cookware.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Oven and griller safe to 260ºC.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.