Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Saucepan
Designed by Williams Sonoma our stainless-steel-lined copper cookware combines high-performance heat conduction with classic beauty. Copper is a favourite with both professional chefs and home cooks because it provides maximum precision and responsiveness to heat-level changes. These benefits make our saucepan the best choice for everything from heating soups and cooking grains to preparing delicate sauces and reductions.
- 2.8 L cap.
- Tri-ply bonded construction guarantees top culinary performance.
- Copper exterior offers superb heat conductivity and precise temperature control.
- Bonded aluminium core conducts heat quickly and evenly, with no hot spots.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface ensures efficient browning.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles are designed for comfort and durability.
- Vented tempered-glass lid circulates heat and moisture.
Dimensions & More Info
- 20 cm diam., 13 cm high.
- 2.8 L cap.
- 1.6 kg with lid.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe up to 260C.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.