Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Saucepan
Designed by Williams Sonoma our stainless-steel-lined copper cookware combines high-performance heat conduction with classic beauty. Copper is a favourite with both professional chefs and home cooks because it provides maximum precision and responsiveness to heat-level changes. These benefits make our saucepan the best choice for everything from heating soups and cooking grains to preparing delicate sauces and reductions.
- 2.8 L cap.
- Tri-ply bonded construction guarantees top culinary performance.
- Copper exterior offers superb heat conductivity and precise temperature control.
- Bonded aluminium core conducts heat quickly and evenly, with no hot spots.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface ensures efficient browning.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles are designed for comfort and durability.
- Vented tempered-glass lid circulates heat and moisture.
Dimensions & More Info
- 20 cm diam., 13 cm high.
- 2.8 L cap.
- 1.6 kg with lid.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe up to 260C.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.