Williams Sonoma Silicone French Whisk
Drawing upon more than 50 years of culinary experience, we’ve designed and developed an exclusive line of nonstick kitchen tools – perfect for use with nonstick cookware. Great for mixing batters and beating egg whites, our professional-quality French whisk has a long, narrow head with silicone-coated wires to provide optimal efficiency and versatility. The ergonomically engineered brushed-stainless-steel handle ensures excellent balance and control – and makes the whisk exceptionally comfortable to use.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- All-purpose whisk is useful for beating eggs, emulsifying dressings, deglazing pans and smoothing batters.
- Stainless-steel wires are coated with durable silicone that’s heat-resistant to 260°C.
- Handle is made of heavy-gauge, nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Weighted, ergonomic handle offers optimal balance, comfort and feel.
- BPA-free and safe for use with nonstick cookware, bakeware and small appliances.
- Available in two sizes: 13 cm and 18 cm long.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.