Williams Sonoma Silicone Large Spatula
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believes that, as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. For our large all-silicone spatula, we combined a hygienic silicone head with a paintbrush-inspired handle coated in nonslip silicone, which allows for comfort of grip, ease of cleaning and a contemporary, seamless look.
- Oversized head excels at mixing, blending and folding large quantities of batter, icing and other mixtures as well as stovetop cooking.
- Silicone won't chip or crack and is heat resistant to 300ºC.
- Silicone-coated handle improves grip for mixing.
- Paintbrush-style handle shape offers comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- 34 cm long.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Heat-safe up to 300°C.
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.