Williams Sonoma Thermo-Cladâ„¢ SS 7-Pc Cookware Set
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminium alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminium-clad metal cookware on the market. This set includes a frying pan, sauté pan, saucepan and stock pot – key pieces you’ll need for everyday cooking.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminium-alloy core.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lids keep food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 25 cm frying pan.
- 3.3 L sauté pan with insulated lid.
- 3.8 L saucepan with insulated lid.
- 7.5 L stockpot with insulated lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm frying pan: 25 cm diam., 6 cm high; 1.2 kg.
- 3.3 L sauté pan: 28 cm diam., 7.6 cm high; 2.7 kg with lid.
- 3.7 L saucepan: 20 cm diam., 13 cm high; 2.1 kg with lid.
- 7.5 L stockpot: 26 cm diam., 15 cm high; 2.9 kg with lid.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.