Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Nesting Measuring Spoons
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Our measuring cups and spoons are designed to blend seamlessly into your cooking and baking process with easy-to-read measurements, comfortable handles and streamlined profiles. Scientifically calibrated for accuracy, our professional-quality stainless-steel cups and spoons come in all the sizes you'll need.
- Available in US-standard-size, odd-size and mixed standard- and odd-size sets (see More Info tab for components of each set)
- Flat bottoms allow the measuring cups to rest securely on your benchtop for easy filling.
- Straight, flat handles make it easy to flatten ingredients for perfectly accurate measuring.
- Nesting cups and spoons ensure easy, compact storage.
- Capacities in US and metric on spoons and US on cups are stamped on the handles.
- High-quality, long-lasting 18/8 stainless-steel construction
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- Standard Nesting Measuring Cups: includes 1/4-, 1/3-, 1/2- and 1-cup sizes.
- Standard Nesting Measuring Spoons: includes 1/4 tsp., 1/2 tsp., 1 tsp. and 1 Tbsp. sizes.
- Standard Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Set: includes cups in 1/4-, 1/3-, 1/2- and 1-cup sizes and spoons in 1/4 tsp., 1/2 tsp., 1 tsp. and 1 Tbsp. sizes.
- Odd-Size Nesting Measuring Cups: includes 2/3-, 3/4- and 1 1/2-cup sizes.
- Odd-size Nesting Measuring Spoons: includes 2-tsp., 1 1/2-Tbsp. and 2-Tbsp. sizes.
- Odd-Size Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Set includes cups in 2/3-, 3/4- and 1 1/2-cup sizes and spoons in 2-tsp., 1 1/2-Tbsp. and 2-Tbsp. sizes.
- Ultimate Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Set: includes Standard Nesting Measuring Cups (1/4-, 1/3-, 1/2- and 1-cup sizes), Standard Nesting Measuring Spoons (1/4 tsp., 1/2 tsp., 1 tsp. and 1 Tbsp. sizes), Odd-size Nesting Measuring Cups (2/3-, 3/4- and 1 1/2-cup sizes) and Odd-Size Nesting Measuring Spoons (2-tsp., 1 1/2-Tbsp. and 2-Tbsp. sizes).
- NOTE: All measures are in US standard sizes, making these sets ideal for using with US recipes and cookbooks. If referencing Australian recipes, please note that a standard Australian tablespoon is 20ml, compared with 15ml in the USA.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.