Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad Stainless-Steel Omelette Pan
We developed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every detail to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminium alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminium-clad metal cookware on the market. This high-performance omelette pan is deal for everything from to preparing perfect omelettes and light, fluffy scrambled eggs to everyday pan-frying.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a fast-heating aluminium-alloy core.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface for low-fat cooking and easy cleanup.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Shallow, sloping sides make it easy for spatulas to slip under delicate egg dishes – and flip omelettes without breakage.
Dimensions & More Info
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- 23 cm diam.; 4 cm high.
- 425 g.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe up to 260ºC.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.