Williams Sonoma Thermo-Cladâ„¢ Stainless Steel Steamer w/Lid
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminium alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminium-clad metal cookware on the market. Our exceptionally versatile set pairs a 3.7L-cap. covered pan with a perforated steamer insert – a combination that gives you plenty of options for everyday cooking. Count on the set to steam vegetables, seafood or dumplings to perfection – or remove the insert and use the pot on its own for everything from simmering soups and stews to braising meats and poultry.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Pot combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminium-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Steamer is made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Pot’s ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 3.7 L cap.; 20 cm diam.; 13 cm high; 18 cm high with steamer insert.
- Pot handcrafted in Italy.
- Steamer insert made in China.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Pot and steamer are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.