Williams Sonoma Traditional Olivewood Salt & Pepper Mills
Our salt and pepper mills are designed in-house and crafted for us by a workshop in northern Italy that specialises in turned wood products. Artisans there still employ traditional woodworking techniques to create this classic silhouette, which is hand finished to reveal the exquisite grain markings of olivewood.
- Crafted in Italy of Italian-grown olivewood with a clear matte finish.
- Ceramic mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion and optimise grinding.
- Steel knob on top allows you to adjust grind from ultrafine to coarse.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- For easy refilling, just unscrew the top of the mill.
- 18 cm high.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Pepper mill: Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in this mill. Not suitable for green or pink peppercorns. Do not place salt or other spices in mill.
- Salt mill: Use only coarse sea salt or kosher salt in this mill. Not suitable for wet salts. Do not place pepper or other spices in mill.
- Do not grind without pepper or salt inside the mill, as this will damage the mechanism.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.