Williams Sonoma Lever Wine Opener, Stainless-Steel & Copper
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Open a bottle of wine with the skill and ease of a sommelier – it's simple when you use our self-pulling wine opener. This classic tool allows you to uncork wines with a quick up-and-down motion. Seamlessly crafted of stainless steel with copper accents, it features a nonstick screw mechanism and built-in foil cutter.
- User-friendly corkscrew makes it easy to open bottles like a professional.
- Works with all types and sizes of wine bottles.
- To uncork your wine, just position the corkscrew over the top of the wine bottle, push the lever down, then lift to remove the cork. Another push of the lever releases the cork from the opener.
- Made of durable stainless steel with copper plating.
- Carbon-steel screw has a nonstick coating for smooth operation.
- Includes a foil cutter.
Dimensions & More Info
- 18 cm x 6 cm x 20 cm long.
- 822 g.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.