Williams Sonoma Blunt-End Wood Spoon
When we set out to design our own line of wooden cooking spoons, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder Chuck Williams. The wood is tumbled to create an ultra-smooth finish, and the gently tapered handle feels comfortable in the hand for a range of tasks. This blunt-end spoon is ideal for making sauces and gravies, as it serves as both stirrer and scraper.
- Blunt-end spoon reaches into corners and along edges and bottoms of pans.
- Made of maple or walnut.
- Handle is shaped like an artists’ paintbrush for a comfortable grip.
- Ideal for cooking with non-stick cookware, glass and porcelain.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30 cm long.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Handwash and dry thoroughly.
- To prevent drying and cracking and to preserve the wood's natural finish, periodically apply a thick coat of food-safe mineral oil to the surface.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.