Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favourite restaurants, we created this high-quality, hard-working and affordable cookware to use every single day. Our lightweight three-layer bonded stainless-steel cookware achieves the ideal balance of professional-level performance, classic style and modern-day practicality. Featuring a thick aluminium core for responsive, uniform heat transfer, these pieces brown and sear foods beautifully. The interior and exterior layers are made of top-quality stainless steel for durability and easy care. We've configured this essential set to include the pots and pans you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Aluminium core ensures impeccable heat conduction – no hot spots.
- Polished stainless-steel exteriors are durable and easy to clean.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interiors promote efficient searing and caramelisation.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lids circulate heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 24 cm frying pan.
- 30.5 cm frying pan with helper handle.
- 1 L and 2.8 L saucepans with lids.
- 2.8 L sauté pan with helper handle ?and lid.
- 5.6 L stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24 cm frying pan: 4 cm high; 950 g.
- 30.5 cm frying pan: 4 cm high; 1.4 kg.
- 1.4 L saucepan with lid: 14 cm diam., 9.5 cm high; 1 kg.
- 2.8 L saucepan with lid: 18 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.4 kg.
- 2.8 L sauté pan with lid: 24 cm diam., 14 cm high; 1.8 kg.
- 5.6 L stockpot: 24 cm diam., 15 cm high; 2.1 kg.
- Made in Thailand.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and bicarbonate of soda.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.