Williams Sonoma Thermo-Cladâ„¢ Stainless-Steel Essential Pan,
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminium alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminium-clad metal cookware on the market. We have combined the best qualities of a fry pan and a French skillet to create a versatile piece you will use every day.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Ideal for everything from stir-frying and sautéing to simmering and braising.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminium-alloy core.
- Non-reactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lid keeps food warm.
- Ideal for all types of stovetops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 4.7 L cap.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.