Wusthof Classic 9 cm Paring Knife
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
You will use this knife every day for the precise work of trimming, peeling and slicing fresh produce. Now featuring a more acute edge angle, the high-carbon steel blade cuts with razor sharpness, is easy to maintain and holds its edge for longer.
- Compact spear-point blade is ideal for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 cm long blade.
- 10 cm long handle.
- 57 g
- Made in Germany.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.