Wüsthof Classic Carving Set
Made in Germany, this set is perfect for carving the holiday bird or any meat or poultry. The knife's curved high-carbon-steel blade helps you follow the contours of meat on the bone. The sturdy carving fork holds meat securely in place.
- Set includes an 20 cm carving knife and a 32 cm carving fork.
- Each piece is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's new Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Knife's curved blade facilitates carving around the bone; the blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction for even slicing.
- Curved fork holds meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 20 cm long blade; 11 cm long handle; 150 g
- Fork: 32 cm long; 150 g
- Made in Germany.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.