Wüsthof Classic Double Serrated Bread Knife
Double serrations in this knife's scalloped edge produce exceptionally smooth, clean and precise cuts whether you're slicing bread, roasted meat or delicate-skinned fruits and vegetables. Slice through artisanal breads with fewer crumbs and minimal compression; cut perfectly thin slices of ripe summer tomatoes with no tearing. And because the blade scallops never touch the chopping board, the knife retains its sharpness and does not require sharpening.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Sturdy long blade has a scalloped and double serrated edge for extra-smooth and delicate slicing.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 23 cm long blade; 11 cm long handle; 181 g
- Made in Germany.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.