Wüsthof Classic Nakiri Knife
When it comes to chopping, slicing and mincing fresh produce, this professional knife is a true champion. Shaped like a slender cleaver, it performs impeccably on everything from summer tomatoes to winter squashes.
- Slender cleaver-shaped blade is designed to slice and chop, then scoop foods into your soup pot or salad bowl.
- Blade is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Heavy razor-sharp blade is designed for both heavy-duty and precision cutting.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
Dimensions & More Info
- 18 cm long blade.
- 15 cm long handle.
- 215 g
- Made in Germany.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.