Wüsthof Gourmet Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen knives in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge. The santoku blade is based on a traditional Asian design that combines the benefits of a chef's knife and cleaver. It’s ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing.
- The santoku knife’s signature “sheep’s foot” tip allows for a more linear edge from heel to tip than a typical chef’s knife and the indentations along the side of the blade reduce sticking. It’s ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
Dimensions & More Info
- 18 cm knife: 18 cm-long blade; 12 cm-long handle; 108 g.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.