Wüsthof Legende 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Wüsthof's Legende collection features a slim, scaled-down handle, a recessed bolster and a lightweight feel, ideal for those with smaller hands who seek more comfort and control with a European knife. Wüsthof knives bear the prestigious hallmark “Made in Solingen, Germany,” certifying that it meets the highest standards of quality set by the historic “City of Blades.”
- Seven-piece block is configured with the most essential knives to start a collection, all stored in an acacia wood block.
- Each blade is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Pebbled thermoplastic handles are ergonomically contoured, in a compact size that's light and easy to grip.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
7-piece set includes:
- 9 cm paring knife
- 11 cm utility knife
- 23 cm double-serrated bread knife
- 20 cm chef's knife
- 23 cm honing steel
- 20 cm pull-apart kitchen shears
- 9-slot compact acacia storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- Paring Knife: 9 cm-long blade; 10 cm-long handle; 71 g.
- 11 cm Utility Knife: 11 cm-long blade; 10 cm-long handle; 99 g.
- 23 cm Double-Serrated Bread Knife: 23 cm-long blade; 11 cm-long handle; 241 g.
- 20 cm Chef’s Knife: 20 cm-long blade; 11 cm-long handle; 227 g.
- 23 cm Honing Steel: 23 cm-long blade; 13 cm – long handle; 255 g.
- 20 cm Pull-Apart Kitchen Shears
- 9-Slot Acacia Block: 26 cm x 12 cm x 39 cm high.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Set includes an acacia wood storage block in a compact size to save room on your benchtop.
- Wood block: Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.