Wüsthof Urban Farmer 7-Piece Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
The Urban Farmer knife collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. The knives in this 7-piece set are crafted with a full tang, high-carbon steel blades, nonslip bolsters and rustic beechwood handles, all well-balanced, comfortable, efficient and perfectly suited to modern healthy cooking.
- Knives are precision laser cut from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon, no-stain steel.
- Tempered to the ideal grade of hardness; blades are strong enough to hold a lasting edge and flexible enough not to crack under pressure.
- Semisoft bolsters provide a secure grip even when hands are wet.
- Full tang is riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Handle is shaped from sustainably grown European beechwood and heat treated to ensure extreme toughness and water resistance.
- Solid acacia knife block holds 15 tools.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 10 cm paring knife.
- 13 cm serrated utility knife.
- 20 cm chef's knife.
- 23 cm bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 23 cm honing steel.
- 15-slot acacia knife block.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10 cm Paring Knife: 10 cm-long blade; 10 cm-long handle.
- 13 cm Serrated Utility Knife: 13 cm-long blade; 11 cm-long handle.
- 20 cm Chef's Knife: 20 cm-long blade; 11 cm-long handle.
- 23 cm Bread Knife: 23 cm-long blade; 11 cm-long handle.
- Kitchen Shears: 20 cm long overall.
- 23 cm Honing Steel: 23 cm-long rod; 11 cm-long handle.
- Acacia Block: 22 cm x 27 cm x 11 cm high.
- Knives made in Solingen, Germany.
- Block made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for the blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.