Wüsthof Urban Farmer 18 cm Hollow-Edge Santoku
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
The Urban Farmer knife collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. Crafted with a full-tang, high-carbon steel blade featuring hollow-ground indentations, nonslip bolster and rustic beechwood handle, this santoku knife is a well-balanced, comfortable and efficient tool – ideal for prepping produce including potatoes that tend to stick to a knife’s blade.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon, no-stain steel.
- Tempered to the ideal grade of hardness; blade is strong enough to hold a lasting edge and flexible enough not to crack under pressure.
- Shallow indentations along the 18 cm blade create air pockets that help push food off the blade during use, reducing friction and drag.
- Semisoft bolster provides a secure grip even when hands are wet.
- Full tang is riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Handle is shaped from sustainably grown European beechwood and heat treated to ensure extreme toughness and water resistance.
- Made in Germany.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 18 cm-long blade.; 11 cm-long handle.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for the blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.