Zassenhaus Speyer Turkish Crank Pepper Mill
The Speyer mill is a 100-year-old Turkish design from Zassenhaus, a German company that has been crafting distinctive spice mills since 1867. Equipped with their patented, hard ceramic mechanism, it excels for grinding pepper as well as sea salt, spices and dried herbs.
- Lathe-turned solid beechwood with dark stain finish.
- Six-way grind setting from ultra-fine to coarse; locks to prevent shifting.
- Patented CeraPlus(R) ceramic mechanism is harder than carbon steel and won't corrode over time.
- Crank handle with wood finial for easy grinding.
- Can be used for grinding peppercorns, sea salt or spices.
Dimensions & More Info
- 19 cm high, 6 cm diam.
- 240 ml cap.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.