Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Non-Stick 5-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Named for its super strength, Zwilling's Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic non-stick. The eco-friendly non-stick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil and cleans up effortlessly.
- Doubley clad 3mm three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminium core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic non-stick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE- and PFOA-free.
- Thick aluminium core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
5-piece set includes:
- 25 cm frying pan.
- 1.9 L. covered saucepan.
- 5.7 L. covered Dutch oven.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm frying pan: 25 cm diam.; 7 cm high; 1.1 kg.
- 1.9 L. saucepan: 20 cm diam., 10 cm high (14 cm high with lid); 1.8 kg with lid.
- 5.7 L. Dutch oven: 25 cm diam., 13 cm high (23 cm high with lid); 2.7 kg with lid.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and grill safe to 200?C.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the non-stick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.