All-Clad Copper Core 7-Piece Cookware Set
Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat, essential for making reductions and sauces. We configured this exclusive set to serve as a core collection for beginning cooks, including three basic pans and one pot for general cooking.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminium with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Ideal for use on any type of stovetop, including induction.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 25 cm frying pan
- 1.8 L saucepan with lid
- 2.8 L sauté pan with lid
- 7.5 L stockpot with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 25 cm; Fry Pan: 10 cm diam., 5 cm high; 1.8 kg.
- 1.8 L. Saucepan: 15 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.8 kg with lid.
- 2.8 L. Sauté Pan: 27 cm diam., 6 cm high; 2.8 kg with lid.
- 7.5 L. Stockpot: 26 cm diam., 13 cm high; 4 kg with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- If desired, the exterior copper ring can be cleaned with a copper polish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.