All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Essential Pan
All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This versatile pan combines the rounded sides of a French skillet with the height and wide surface area of a deep sauté pan. Ideal for preparing pasta sauces and then tossing in the pasta before serving, it's also perfect for cooking family-sized stir-fries and risottos as well as one-pan meals like stews, chillies and oven-baked casseroles.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for easy cleanup.
- Two aluminium layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Flat lid locks in moisture.
- Stay-cool stick handle with finger guard improves balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- 3 L: 23 cm diam., 8 cm high; 1.4 kg.
- 4 L: 27 cm diam., 10 cm high; 2.7 kg w/lid.
- 6 L: 33 cm diam., 15 cm high; 3.6 kg w/ lid.
- Made in USA.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.