All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Essential Pan
All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This versatile pan combines the rounded sides of a French skillet with the height and wide surface area of a deep sauté pan. Ideal for preparing pasta sauces and then tossing in the pasta before serving, it's also perfect for cooking family-sized stir-fries and risottos as well as one-pan meals like stews, chillies and oven-baked casseroles.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for easy cleanup.
- Two aluminium layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Flat lid locks in moisture.
- Stay-cool stick handle with finger guard improves balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- 3 L: 23 cm diam., 8 cm high; 1.4 kg.
- 4 L: 27 cm diam., 10 cm high; 2.7 kg w/lid.
- 6 L: 33 cm diam., 15 cm high; 3.6 kg w/ lid.
- Made in USA.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.