All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad's d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This non-stick dishwasher-safe set includes all the essential pots and pans you'll need to perform a variety of culinary techniques.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Non-stick interior ensures easy release of the stickiest foods and is dishwasher safe.
- Two aluminium layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a handsome brushed finish.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for drip free pouring.
- Extra large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven gloves.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any stovetop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 20 cm and 25 cm frying pans.
- 2 l and 4 l saucepans with lids.
- 4 l saut?Â© pan with lid.
- 8 l casserole pot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 20 cm frying pan: 20 cm diam., 4 cm high; 1.8 kg
- 25 cm frying pan: 25 cm diam., 5 cm high; 1.8 kg
- 2 l saucepan: 15 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.8 kg with lid.
- 4 l saucepan: 20 cm diam., 12 cm high; 2.7 kg with lid.
- 4 l sauté pan: 25 cm diam., 8 cm high; 2.3 kgs. with lid.
- 8 l casserole pot: 27 cm diam., 13 cm high; 3.1 kgs. with lid.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.