All-Clad NS1 Non-Stick Induction 10-Piece Cookware Set
All-Clad's latest kitchen innovation brings professional efficiency to everyday cooking. For top performance and ease of use, the NS1 collection combines the impressive heating ability and temperature control of anodised aluminium with rugged non-stick surfaces and induction-compatible bases. In this set, we've hand-selected the pots and pans you'll use most often.
- Durable hard-anodised aluminium provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer non-stick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free non-stick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy clean-up.
- Sturdy stainless steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Flared rims help guarantee precise, drip-free pouring.
- Stainless steel handles are designed for durability and comfort – and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Tight-fitting stainless steel lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
10-piece set includes:
- 20 cm and 25 cm frying pans.
- 1.9 L. and 2.8 L. saucepans with lids.
- 3.8 L. sauté pan with lid.
- 7.6 L. stockpot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 20 cm Frying Pan: 20 cm diam.
- 25 cm Frying Pan: 25 cm diam.
- 1.9 L. Saucepan: 20 cm diam., 10 cm high; 1.9 L. cap.; 1.4 kg with lid.
- 2.8 L. Saucepan: 22 cm diam., 13 cm high; 2.8 L. cap.; 2 kg with lid.
- Sauté Pan: 27 cm diam., 12 cm high. 3.8 L. cap.; 2.6 kg with lid.
- Stockpot: 23 cm diam.; 25 cm high; 7.6 L. cap.; 3 kg with lid.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; build-up over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.