All-Clad Perforated Multipot with Steamer Basket, 12 L
Our versatile multi-pot has gotten even better thanks to its redesigned perforated insert, which drains quickly and cleans up easily. Use the large pot with the insert in place for easy preparation of pasta, blanched vegetables, shellfish, boiled potatoes and corn on the cob. The included steaming basket fits inside the insert and is perfect for steaming vegetables, dim sum or fish. Use the pot on its own for canning or preparing larger batches of soups, stocks and stews.
- Thick aluminium base ensures fast, even heating.
- Perforated insert is designed to drain quickly and clean up easily.
- Includes stainless-steel steamer basket.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Stainless-steel construction for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Ideal for use on any stovetop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 28 cm diam., 30 cm high.
- 12 l cap. pot
- 4.4 kg with inserts and lid.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents. Never use oven cleaners or cleansers with bleach.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- The exterior of the pot can be polished with a commercial stainless steel cleaner. Risen thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.