All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Ideally suited for cooks of all skill levels, All-Clad's Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel cookware line pairs classic style with modern practicality. A capacity engraving on each pan’s base makes picking the right size a snap, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort. This set includes all the essential pots and pans needed to perform a variety of cooking techniques.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminium core between easy-care stainless-steel interiors and exteriors.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won't react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 22 cm and 27 cm fry pans
- 1.8 L saucepan with lid
- 2.8 L sauté pan with lid
- 2.8 L soup pot with lid
- 7.5 L stockpot with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 20 cm Fry Pan: 22 cm diam., 7.5 cm high; 680 g.
- 27 cm Fry Pan: 27 cm diam., 10 cm high; 1 kg.
- 1.8 L Saucepan: 15 cm diam., 15 cm high; 1.8 L cap.; 1.2 kg with lid.
- 2.8 L Sauté Pan: 21 cm diam., 10 cm high; 2.8 L cap.; 1.7 kg with lid.
- 2.8 L Soup Pot: 28 cm diam., 6 cm high; 2.8 L cap.; 2.1 kg with lid.
- 7.5 L Stockpot: 29 cm diam., 14 cm high; 7.5 L cap.; 2.6 kg with lid.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.