Breville Slow Cooker with Easy Sear®
Featuring an EasySear removable insert pan, the Breville 7 L slow cooker is essentially a premium piece of cookware with a slow cooker base. Use the aluminium insert on the stovetop for searing and browning meats and sautéing vegetables before slow cooking – the key to even deeper, richer flavour. The insert also functions on its own as a covered roasting pan and goes straight to the table for easy serving.
- EasySear stovetop insert lets you sear, sauté, slow cook and serve all in one pot. Also safe for oven roasting.
- The insert is made of die-cast aluminium with a Quantanium non-stick, non-scratch finish.
- Simple controls offer three temperature settings: low, high and dual.
- Low setting gently simmers for an extended period of time to deepen rich flavours. Ideal for braises, pot roasts and tougher cuts of meat.
- High setting cooks food in half the time required for low setting. Ideal for premium cuts of meat and dishes featuring vegetables and grains.
- Dual setting automatically shifts from high to low after approx. two hours for added ease.
- Wraparound heating element promotes even cooking.
- Cool-touch silicone covers on handles for easy transport of the insert from stove to slow cooker to table.
- Large 7 L capacity is ideal for entertaining.
- Domed stainless-steel lid can be used with the insert for oven roasting.
- Removable cord.
- Includes stainless-steel roasting rack.
- Model #BSC560
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- 46 cm x 29 cm x 23 cm high.
- 7 L cap.
- 6 kg
- Made in China.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Hand wash pan and lid.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads as these can damage the surfaces and non-stick coating.
- To remove stubborn, cooked-on foods in the removable EasySear Pan, soften by filling with water, bring to a slow boil on medium heat on the stove top, add detergent and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove by lightly scrubbing with a soft nylon kitchen brush.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.