Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
This fully automatic ice cream maker from Breville blends frozen desserts, from sorbet to ice cream to gelato, in your choice of consistency, from soft-serve style to hard pack, in less than an hour.
- Fully automatic, compressor-driven ice cream maker produces velvety frozen treats with no pre-frozen bowls required.
- Twelve settings, from super soft to extra-firm, allow you to make ice cream in consistencies ready to eat, ready for making ice cream sandwiches and moulded ice cream cakes, or to store for later.
- A “hold” feature keeps ice cream at your preferred consistency for up to three hours.
- Includes one paddle for folding over ice cream and gelato.
- Has manual and fully automatic functionality.
- Smart programming with audible beeper lets you know when to add mix-ins like chocolate chips and nuts.
- Music function.
- Sleek, stainless-steel and plastic housing is durable and easy to clean; aluminium bowl.
- Select Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature readout.
- Operates quietly.
- Recipes included.
- 41 cm x 28 cm x 24 cm high; 13.9 kg
- 1 L cap.
- Model #BCI600
- Made in China.
- Unit should remain upright at all times; if turned on its side or upside down for storage, it will need to be placed in an upright position for 24 hours prior to using.
- Do not add mix-ins larger than the size of a chocolate chip.
- Hand-wash removable lid, paddle and bowl.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.