Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
This fully automatic ice cream maker from Breville blends frozen desserts, from sorbet to ice cream to gelato, in your choice of consistency, from soft-serve style to hard pack, in less than an hour.
- Fully automatic, compressor-driven ice cream maker produces velvety frozen treats with no pre-frozen bowls required.
- Twelve settings, from super soft to extra-firm, allow you to make ice cream in consistencies ready to eat, ready for making ice cream sandwiches and moulded ice cream cakes, or to store for later.
- A “hold” feature keeps ice cream at your preferred consistency for up to three hours.
- Includes one paddle for folding over ice cream and gelato.
- Has manual and fully automatic functionality.
- Smart programming with audible beeper lets you know when to add mix-ins like chocolate chips and nuts.
- Music function.
- Sleek, stainless-steel and plastic housing is durable and easy to clean; aluminium bowl.
- Select Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature readout.
- Operates quietly.
- Recipes included.
- 41 cm x 28 cm x 24 cm high; 13.9 kg
- 1 L cap.
- Model #BCI600
- Made in China.
- Unit should remain upright at all times; if turned on its side or upside down for storage, it will need to be placed in an upright position for 24 hours prior to using.
- Do not add mix-ins larger than the size of a chocolate chip.
- Hand-wash removable lid, paddle and bowl.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers' needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery driver is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.