Say "good morning" to an innovative new machine that lets you make Belgian-style waffles exactly the way you like them – with more options for precise customisation than any other waffle maker on the market. Breville's smart sensor technology automatically adjusts the temperature and baking time to guarantee perfect, personalised results. A nonstick moat prevents overflowing batter from making a mess on benchtops.
- Enjoy crisp, golden Belgian-style waffles baked to your exact preferences.
- Menu dial has options for four different batter types, plus a special "custom" setting.
- Control dial has 12 settings that allow you to customise baking and browning.
- Smart technology automatically self-adjusts time and temperature based on your specifications, the batter's moisture content and other variables.
- Breville's patented "A Bit More" button lets you opt for a touch of extra browning.
- An integrated switch automatically starts the countdown timer when the lid is closed.
- Every aspect of the baking process is shown on the user-friendly LCD screen.
- A nonstick moat surrounds the baking surface to catch excess batter – and bake it into crispy waffle bites. No mess, no waste.
- Audible chime sounds when waffles are done cooking.
- Convenient restart button makes it easy to bake batch after batch of waffles.
- Die-cast aluminium cooking plates ensure impeccable heat retention with uniform browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases waffles instantly – and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Lid locks to the unit for slim, compact storage.
- Four-square: makes four 10 cm x 10 cm x 2.5cm-thick waffles.
Try it with this recipe: Savoury Waffles with Poached Eggs & Bacon >
- 220 - 240 Volts.
- 1800 W.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- To clean interior plates, first remove crumbs or oil with a paper towel or cloth and then wash with warm, soapy water.
- Clean exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Remove stubborn residue with a nonabrasive plastic scouring pad or nylon washing brush.
- Do not use spray-on nonstick coatings as this will affect the performance of the non-stick surface on the cooking plates.
Delivery Delays Due to Warehouse Relocation
We are still experiencing significant ongoing delays due to our warehouse move. Things have not gone according to plan – and we are truly sorry for the frustration caused. Orders may take in excess of 30 business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. Please see our Delivery Information Page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.