Breville The Pancake Pro Pancake Maker
Welcome mornings with delicious and fluffy pancakes courtesy of the Breville The Pancake Pro Pancake Maker. Fast and efficient, it has a 2000W element which lets you create up to 4 large pancakes in as little as 2 minutes.
- To help ensure the batter is cooked evenly on both sides, Breville The Pancake Pro Pancake Maker features a secure locking lid.
- This pancake maker has deep cooking wells, allowing you to masterfully create biscuits, fritters, and more.
- The Breville Pro Pancake Maker has A Bit More setting, letting you add a tad more cooking time to get your desired result.
- Set and forget your cooking, thanks to the Breville Pancake Maker's countdown timer and automatic safety shut-off.
- For hassle-free clean-up, this Breville Pro Pancake Maker has PFOA-free non-stick cooking plates.
- 12.8 cm high x 31.2 cm wide x 36 cm deep.
- 2000 Watts.
- 3.37 kg
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- To clean interior plates, first remove crumbs or oil with a paper towel or cloth and then wash with warm, soapy water.
- Clean exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Remove stubborn residue with a nonabrasive plastic scouring pad or nylon washing brush.
- Do not use spray-on nonstick coatings as this will affect the performance of the non-stick surface on the cooking plates.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.