Calphalon Elite Nonstick Covered Frying Pan, 31 cm
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams-Sonoma, our Elite covered frying pan has a wide flat-bottom, nonstick surface and gently sloped sides. Count on it for everything from scrambling eggs and sautéing vegetables to searing meats. For simmering and braising, just add the lid.
- Premium hard-anodised aluminium ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Ultra-durable, PFOA-free triple-layer nonstick surface withstands metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavour when browning or searing foods.
- Riveted, ergonomic stainless-steel handles provide a steady, comfortable grip.
- Low-profile tempered-glass lid lets you view contents during cooking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- 31 cm diam., 9.5 cm high.
- 2.6 kg with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.