Calphalon Elite Nonstick Square Grill Pan
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams-Sonoma, Elite cookware sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Two key features set this collection apart from other nonstick cookware: Metal utensils won't damage the durable nonstick interior, and the specially textured surface excels for searing foods. Made in the USA and exclusively ours, Elite cookware is also PFOA-free. This square pan is ideal for grilling steaks, chicken, seafood and fresh vegetables.
- Ridged nonstick cooking surface sears in attractive grill marks and channels away excess fat.
- High sides help contain splatters.
- Premium hard-anodised aluminium ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Metal whisks, spoons and spatulas won't scratch the triple-layer nonstick surface.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavour when browning or searing foods.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 28 cm sq.; 4 cm high.
- 1.2 kg.
- Made in USA.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.