Chef's Choice Edge Select 120 Electric Knife Sharpener
When sharpened regularly, top-quality knives chop and dice more efficiently and will last longer. This three-stage sharpener gives both straight-edged and serrated knives a finely honed edge in seconds using 100% diamond-coated disks.
- Three-stage process sharpens, hones and strops straight-edged or serrated blades.
- Patented springs hold knives in angled slots for accurate control.
- First two stages sharpen and hone using 100% diamond-coated abrasive disks.
- Final stage uses flexible stropping disks for a finished polish.
- Guaranteed not to destroy the temper of fine kitchen blades.
- Plastic housing.
- 24 cm x 12 cm x 11 cm high.
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Serrated blades should only be used in stage three.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Once a year, remove accumulated metal dust from the clean-out cover located on the underside of the sharpener. Remove the cover and wipe with a paper towel or toothbrush.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery, which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.