Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker, White
Thanks to the simple, fast operation of this homemade ice cream maker, there’s no quicker, easier way to cool down on a hot summer day. Now 25% faster than previous models, you can make a batch of ice cream in as little as 20 minutes. Ideal for summer entertaining, it makes 1.5 litres of your favourite frozen dessert in a single batch.
- Turns out party-perfect ice cream, frozen yoghurt or sorbet in as little as 15 minutes.
- Simply pour ingredients into the pre-frozen work bowl and turn the dial.
- The clear plastic lid has a generous opening for adding extras like chocolate chips or nuts.
- Includes recipe book.
- ABS plastic, thermoplastic and metal construction.
- 21.5 cm diam., 28.5 cm high.; 4.4 kg.
- 1.5 L cap. bowl.
- Made in China.
- Prefreeze bowl for 6–22 hours before use.
- Do not place the bowl in the freezer for more than 30 minutes if it's filled with frozen desserts or drinks.
- Do not add mix-ins larger than chocolate chips.
- Avoid using harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Hand-wash freezer bowl, mixing arm and lid in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly before placing bowl back in freezer.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.