Cup Board Pro
Featured on the US version of "Shark Tank™," this innovative cutting board was designed by Keith Young, a New York City firefighter, chef and devoted dad. After losing their dad to cancer, Keith's children continued his legacy by bringing his creation to life. Made of eco-friendly Richlite®, a wood fibre and recycled-paper composite, the reversible board features a handy tray that hangs over the benchtop's edge to catch food scraps and juices.
- As seen on "Shark Tank."
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable Richlite has earned Greenguard, Forest Stewardship Council and Rainforest Alliance certifications.
- Extremely durable Richlite won't dull knives, harbour bacteria or absorb unwanted flavours and odours and is dishwasher safe.
- Reversible board has a perimeter groove and channels that funnel into a removable tray; the reverse side is flat for chopping, slicing and mincing.
- Cup Board Pro tray offers a single compartment for holding food scraps and juices.
- Cup Board Pro XL tray has two compartments and sliding divider for separating chopped ingredients and food scraps.
- "Shark Tank" name and logo used with permission. © 2019 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All rights reserved. No endorsement by the producers/broadcaster of "Shark Tank" is implied.
Cup Board Pro
- Overall: 41 cm x 28 cm x 1.3 cm thick (including tray).
- 1.5 kg.
- Non-slip silicone feet secure board while in use.
- Tray removes for easy cleaning and collapses for compact storage.
- Detachable tray made of BPA-free PP and TPE.
- Made in USA with American and imported materials.
- Heat resistant to 80°C.
- Removable tray for easy cleaning; collapses for compact storage.
- Do not store tray in crowded drawer.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dry board completely before reuse.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.