de Buyer Steak Set
Our exclusive French set is a custom-tailored gift for chefs who love preparing and serving delicious steaks. The de Buyer grill pan heats up quickly and evenly, making it perfect for cooking at every temperature range, including the high temperatures needed for searing, grilling and browning meat. The set includes wooden tongs for flipping and maneuvering meat in the pan and a set of salt and pepper grinders for seasoning.
- Pan is made of carbon steel with an organic beeswax finish that protects pan against oxidation, helps in the seasoning process and improves non-stick quality.
- With use, the pan darkens and develops a naturally non-stick surface.
- Allows high-heat searing to seal in food flavours, juices and nutrients.
- Mills are translucent acrylic with beechwood lids and stainless steel grinding mechanisms.
- Made in France.
- Grill Pan: 28 cm diam. (at rim), 3.8 cm high; 1.3 kg.
- Mills: 4.4 cm diam., 11 cm high.
- Tongs: 21 cm long.
- Pan is safe for use on all heat sources including induction.
- Triple-riveted iron handle has a traditional Lyonnaise shape with an ergonomic grip.
- Suitable for flash cooking (15–20 minutes) in the oven at temperatures up to 230°C.
- Season the pan before first use.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 200°C for 15–20 minutes.
- Handwash only. Use hot water and just a few drops of gentle soap if necessary. Do not soak pan.
- Remove any residue with a non-abrasive scouring pad.
- After washing, dry pan and lightly season: Add a few drops of cooking oil to pan and wipe with a paper towel, leaving a thin layer of oil on pan before storing.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.