Espro P5 Glass French Press, Copper
Elevate the look of your benchtop with this gleaming copper-finish French press. Espro has perfected French press coffee with its unique two-filter system that yields a richly flavoured, grit-free cup every time.
- Patented system uses two filters, the first 9-times finer and the second 12-times finer than a French press, for grit-free, flavourful coffee.
- Patented press system stops extraction the moment you press the plunger down, microfiltering the coffee twice.
- Pour-over coffee lovers enjoy ultra-clean, oil-free coffee simply by adding our optional paper filters between the micro filters (25 paper filters included).
- To increase durability and keep coffee hot longer, German-made Schott borosilicate glass is 40% thicker than glass on standard French presses.
- Patent-pending Safety Lock™ completely secures the glass inside the copper cage, so it won't slip out when you're pouring.
- Medium: 9 cm diam., 20 cm high; 530 ml cap.
- Made in China.
- Stainless-steel frame with a polished copper finish.
- "Twist-and-click" filter system lets you know filter is securely attached inside press.
- Patent-pending Safety Lock™ completely secures the glass carafe inside the copper frame so it won't slip out when you're pouring.
- Can also be used to brew loose-leaf teas or to strain extracts.
- Glass carafe, components and frame are dishwasher safe (top rack).
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.