GreenPan™ Prestige Ceramic Non-Stick 11-Piece Cookware Set
The pioneering company behind PFOA-free non-stick ceramic cookware, GreenPan™ elevates the art of healthy cooking with its innovative Prestige collection. Each piece features the company's Diamond Advanced non-stick ceramic finish, infused with layers of diamonds for unparalleled heat transfer and durability that stands up to metal utensils. The cookware is expertly crafted of tri-ply stainless steel with wrapped rims to prevent dents and chipping. Silhouette rivets create a seamless interior while the Evershine finish keeps the polished exterior looking new – even after years of use.
- 100% non-toxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- Diamond Advanced – GreenPan's toughest, most durable non-stick ceramic coating – offers exceptional durability and heat transfer.
- Unique wrapped rims prevent non-stick surface from chipping.
- Silhouette rivets ensure smooth, streamlined interior.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Durable three-ply stainless steel construction.
- Evershine finish keeps stainless steel exterior vibrant.
- Transfers heat evenly on all stovetops, including induction, and resists warping.
- Heat-resistant to 310°C ; lids are oven safe to 200°C.
- Will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Dishwasher safe.
11-Piece Set includes:
- 24 cm frying pan.
- 30 cm frying pan.
- 1.4 L. and 2.8 L. saucepans with lids.
- 2.8 L. sauté pan with lid.
- 5.7 L. casserole with lid.
- Stainless steel steamer.
- Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 24 cm Frying Pan: 24 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.2 kg
- 30 cm Frying Pan: 32 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.3 kg
- 1.4 L. Saucepan: 15 cm diam., 15 cm high; 1.7 kg with lid.
- 2.8 L. Saucepan: 22 cm diam., 17 cm high; 1.9 with lid.
- 2.8 L. Sauté Pan: 24 cm diam., 14 cm high; 2.4 kg with lid.
- 5.7 L. Casserole: 24 cm diam., 18 cm high; 3.5 kg with lid.
- Stainless Steel Steamer: 24 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.5 kg.
- Stainless steel handles are oven safe and provide strong, comfortable grip.
- 2.8 L. Sauté Pan has helper handle for easy stabilisation and transport.
- Tempered glass lids allow you to easily monitor cooking progress.
- Made in China.
- Do not season pans.
- Use low to medium heat.
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oil such as safflower oil or refined olive oil. Never let oil smoke or burn.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; carbonised build-up will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and grill safe to 31°C ; lids are oven safe to 200°C.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe. However, to maintain durability of non-stick surface, we recommend handwashing with soft sponge in hot, soapy water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and exterior stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.