GreenPan™ Prestige Ceramic Non-Stick Frying Pan, Set of 2
The pioneering company behind PFOA-free non-stick ceramic cookware, GreenPan™ elevates the art of healthy cooking with its innovative Prestige collection. Each piece features the company's Diamond Advanced non-stick ceramic finish, infused with layers of diamonds for unparalleled heat transfer and durability that stands up to metal utensils. The cookware is expertly crafted of tri-ply stainless steel with wrapped rims to prevent dents and chipping. Silhouette rivets create a seamless interior while the Evershine finish keeps the polished exterior looking new – even after years of use.
- Versatile frying pans excel at everything from searing and frying to browning, sautéing and cooking eggs.
- 100% non-toxic and free of PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium.
- Diamond Advanced – GreenPan's toughest, most durable non-stick ceramic coating – offers exceptional durability and heat transfer.
- Unique wrapped rims prevent non-stick surface from chipping.
- Silhouette rivets ensure smooth, streamlined interior.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Durable three-ply stainless steel construction.
- Evershine finish keeps stainless steel exterior vibrant.
- Transfers heat evenly on all stovetops, including induction, and resists warping.
- Heat-resistant to 310°C.
- Will not release fumes or blister if overheated.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 20 cm Frying Pan: 22 cm diam., 10 cm high; 800 g
- 25 cm Frying Pan: 27 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.2 kg
- 30 cm Frying Pan: 32 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.3 kg
- Stainless steel handles are oven safe and provide strong, comfortable grip.
- Made in China.
- Do not season pan.
- Use low to medium heat.
- To prolong life of cookware, use clarified butter or high-smoke-point oil such as safflower oil or refined olive oil. Never let oil smoke or burn.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays or extra virgin olive oil; carbonised build-up will develop over time, causing food to stick.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and grill safe to 310°C.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe. However, to maintain durability of non-stick surface, we recommend handwashing with soft sponge in hot, soapy water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and exterior stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.