Barbecue Cleaning Brush Replacement Heads
Extend the life of your Williams Sonoma Barbecue Cleaning Brush with a set of two replacement heads.
- Includes brass-wire brush and steel-wool scrubber pad.
- For use with the Williams Sonoma Barbecue Cleaning Brush.
- Brass bristles are tightly wound into brush head for secure attachment.
- Brass-wire brush head: 8 cm x 8 cm.
- Steel-wool scrubber head: 9 cm diam.
- Made in China.
To replace scrubber pad:
- Use a Phillips screwdriver, turn the screw on the scrubber side counterclockwise until it releases.
- Remove the screw, stainless steel plate and scrubber pad.
- Separate the screw and stainless steel plate from scrubber pad; discard old scrubber pad.
- Insert the screw through new scrubber pad, then screw it to the handle.
To replace wire brush head:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- Remove the black base from the scrubber side (you might need to gently pry it off the handle the first time it's removed).
- Turn the handle so the brush is facing up. Push the brush base upward until it releases (you might need to loosen the screws on the underside first). Remove the brush from the handle.
- Affix new brush, then reattach the scrubber side.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.