Hammered Round Bottom Wok with Ring, 36 cm
Every detail of this wok is faithful to its traditional Chinese origins, from its carbon steel construction to its hand-hammered design. Its fast-heating cooking surface is great for stir frying, deep frying, steaming and more. Each wok is hammered by hand—no two are exactly alike.
- Traditional carbon steel construction disperses heat evenly and quickly.
- Gradually sloping sides ensure food stays directly over heat source and facilitates tossing.
- Wooden stick handle stays cool to the touch.
- Includes a ring for use on conventional stovetops.
- 36 cm diam. x 5" high.
- 4 L cap.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Wok will become very hot when cooking. Please use caution.
- Hand-wash with hot water. Stuck on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat allowing the traces of grease from cooking to burn into the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
- Season the pan before first use: heat wok and apply a thin film of oil over the entire surface using a paper towel or basting brush. Heat for 10 minutes and wipe off the oil with a paper towel. Repeat this process until there is no black residue on the paper towel - about three times.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.