KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer, Contour Silver
A smaller version of commercial-sized models, this versatile stand mixer is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter or biscuit dough without compromising your kitchen bench space. It's expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, USA, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- Two bowls included - 4.8 L stainless-steel bowl with handle and 2.8 L stainless-steel mixing bowl useful for smaller quantities; both lock to base.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, wire whisk and pouring shield.
Stand Mixer includes:
- 4.8 L cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- 2.8 L cap. stainless-steel mixing bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whisk.
- Clear plastic pouring shield.
- Die-cast zinc and aluminium housing.
- 35.8 cm deep x 22.1 cm wide x 35.3 cm high.
- 10.6 kg.
- Work bowls are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.